The three parts course “Navigating Personal and Cultural Differences” allows you to gain insights and hand-on approaches
- to reap the benefits of a culturally diverse workforce,
- to create long-lasting relationships with international stakeholders,
- to help create an inclusive workplace,
- to be a figure of constant learning, innovation and Inclusion.
Level 1 of the course will raise the benefits of cultural diversity and provide actionable techniques to amplify them.
Level 2 will help you and your organization to take full advantage of differences, create long-lasting relationships among global teams, partners, and markets, and yield a competitive advantage.
- professionals who wish to understand the value of diversity in their workplace
- leaders who want to foster innovation and creativity by designing teams that promote diverse perspectives and ideas
- individuals who want to mitigate biases and help create a more inclusive workplace.
Mitigating the impact of biases and assumptions
- Understanding our decision-making process
- Understanding the impact of biases and assumptions on the performance
- Identifying some biases in a diverse workplace
- Mitigating biases and assumptions
- Exploring different personalities
- Describing cultural dimensions
- Amplifying culturally diverse teams
- Wrapping-up takeaways from Level 1
- Planing some personal actions
- unlimited access to the online content,
- videos, transcripts,
- quizzes and guided reflection to foster your knowledges and transform them into skills,
- certificate of completion.