Navigating Personal and Cultural Differences – Level 1
Based on authentic workplace situations and our research, the 3 parts course “Navigating Personal and Cultural Differences” allows you to develop the skills
- to reap the benefits of a diverse workforce,
- to create long-lasting relationships with international stakeholders,
- to be a figure of constant learning, transformation, agility, and adaption.
Level 1 - Awareness
At this level, you will learn to:
- overcome the effects of biases;
- identify models and tools that help to understand others' mindset;
- analyze a situation where differences could hinder collaboration.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 3
- Skill level 1 - Awareness
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Why being aware of biases and assumptions matters
In this introductory section, you will learn why being aware of one's biases and assumptions matters.
A. Biases and Assumptions
In this section, we will explore the effects of biases and assumptions in order to overcome them.
B. Tools and models
C. A Business case - Analyse a workplace situation
Takeaways and what comes next